1. What is one word that would describe your writing style?
Ohhhh my. This is a tough one! I'd have to say eccentric. It's definitely different. Believe it or not, it took me eight years to find my voice. No looking back now!
2. Out of all of your written creations, which one would you be most excited to see on the big screen?
Ohhhh wow. I'd have to say it would be a toss-up between A Whisper To A Scream and Asphodel. A Whisper To A Scream because I think it would be interesting to see who they'd cast to play Adam. He is pretty devilish after all. And Asphodel because well, I'm Greek Myth junkie! Love it!
3. Would you rather publish your diary or make a movie on your most embarrassing moment?
Publish my diary. Without question.
4. You are asked to star in the show of your choosing (canceled or still on the air), what show would you be in?
The Vampire Diaries. I swear, that show is addictive and it gets better every season!
5. Halloween is my favorite time of the year. I love creative costumes! If you could dress up as anyone or anything, who/what would you be?
Halloween is absolutely my favorite time of year too! I will say that this year I'm going as Marilyn Monroe, but if I could be anyone or anything I'd be Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Why? Because she's a lil on the looney side like me and because Harry Potter happens to be one of the best series of all time and she's my favorite character.
"Daddy, look--one of the gnomes actually bit me!" ~ Luna Lovegood
If you're a fan of the dark side, check out my book, A Whisper To A Scream... I promise... It's to die for.
BLURB: Sometimes love....can be deadly.
Ellory Graham detested high school. She relished the fact that she was a rebel. A wild, carefree, type of girl. She basked in the glory of being the type of girl who stood up to authority. Unfortunately for her, her upfront, honest and bitchy nature always managed to land her in some kind of trouble.
Adam Jacobs was everything Ellory was not. Not only was he beautiful, but he was smart, artistic, and sweet. To almost every girl he seemed like the total package- that all around perfect guy. But in a town were nothing particularly interesting happens, and gossip seems like the only fun thing to do, sometimes those perfections become flaws. And it doesn’t take long for Ellory to find out, even Adam has secrets.
But Adam’s secrets, are the kind of secrets people die for...
Where you can purchase.
Barnes and Noble